Some think that giving a weekly allowance to children will help them to face less problems when they are adults Do you agree or disagree

Some think that giving a weekly allowance to children will help them to face less problems when they are adults. Do you agree or disagree?

Allowance gives motivation for children to do their work and it is less difficulty when they became adults. To accord this statement, I completely agree it will be useful for children to manage money at young age with proper guidance.

Some of the benefits of allowance for children are ability to learn about finance, responsibility about money, consequence of decision making. For emergency period, pocket money helps them if they miss their bus pass. Children will learn about money management skills. It gives them to satisfy their needs. For instance, it allows them to buy their own necessary item like books. It motivates kids to get their chores done.

On the other hand, if children given weekly allowance they think less about money. Paying kids for doing chores make them to think working for money isn’t fun. They demand for complete each activity in the home to pay for it. Sweets are very cheap; they use allowance to buy them plenty. If they get money freely they will use it lavishly. They use it for bad activity like smoking, drug, and so forth. For example, the report says that children are spending money for smoking and also illegal activity.

In a nutshell, though giving an allowance to children by weekly helps to know about benefit about money but it will destroy their lives without any supervision. So parents should be high alert on giving allowance to children, they will spend amount on unessential activity. Parent should take care about all the expenses which relax children to focus only on studies.

More words wanted.