Someone in your company is organizing a trip abroad for language learning training Write a letter to him her and say why he she should choose you for this trip as there is limited number of places available Describe who you are Why do you think this trip

Someone in your company is organizing a trip abroad for language learning training. Write a letter to him/her and say why he/she should choose you for this trip, as there is limited number of places available.
- Describe who you are.
- Why do you think this trip is good for you?
- How can it help the company?

Dear Mr.Smith,
I hope this letter finds you well. I am Rahi Honarvar from the business and sale department. Today I read a tempting news on the company’s board about a trip abroad for language learning training. It mentioned that there is limited number of places available and consequently I decide to write this letter.

As you may know I am working in the sale department so contributing with the foreign customers is an important part of my job because we have some phone calls with these international customers and suppliers. As a result I guess it can be a good opportunity for me in order to improve my second language. Moreover, it will helps me in writing the business letters in this language.

On top of all these, it seems to be a good chance for me to do my sale mission in this country at the same time. It will be work and study at the same time. Please let me know about your decision.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Yours sincerely
Rahi Honarvar

Sentence: Moreover, it will helps me in writing the business letters in this language.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to will and helps