Spending a lot on holding wedding parties, birthday parties and other celebrations is just a waste of money. Others, however, think that these are necessary for individuals and the society. Discuss both views and give you opinion.

Celebration bring people together and help to forget our worries. Some people think that celebrating public or private provides happiness, others think that it is unnecessary. In this essay I will discuss both the views in detail.

Apparently, celebrations help to show love and affection to family members, friends and relatives. Boots bond between each other. It opens away to new contact which is obligatory for everyday business. Confers way for community links like Diwali, Christmas and New year. For example, In India, Diwali is celebrated by all communities, religions and various age groups with excitement and greet each other and share their brotherhood. It teach traditional skills and maintain different cultural identities.

On the other hand, spending lavishly to show their rich status and respect. Throwing large amount for decoration, clothes and vehicles, so forth are unnecessary. It should be under budget and they have to use it for investing and saving. For example, the report says savings help many business keep moving.

In a nutshell, though it provides some amount but it gives cheerfulness and get-together with loved ones. Spending for celebration with limited amount and saving it for future. It gives enjoyment in both celebration and investment.

Sentence: Celebration bring people together and help to forget our worries.
Description: The fragment Celebration bring people is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace bring with verb, past tense

Hi, more words wanted.