Studying the English language in an English speaking country is the best but not the only way to learn language. Do you agree or disagree?

Along with the rapid development of global economy, English has become an element key of integration. Although some people believe that studying English abroad is the best way to learn it, I honestly think it would not be the sole one to master English.

It is doubtedly true that there are several ways to study English. In the first place, you could probably learn it from foreign people who are studying, living or working in Vietnam. Nowadays, English communication is required in companies, organizations, schools; therefore, it leads to the appearance of a great deal of English education cen...

Sentence: It is doubtedly true that there are several ways to study English.
Error: doubtedly Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: There are some agruments that the Speaking English environment could increase dramatically your ability to learn English.
Error: agruments Suggestion: arguments

Sentence: In summary, although studying English in oversea also has positive impacts, I strongly believe that there are many feasible ways to study this language effectively with low costing instead of travelling abroad.
Error: oversea Suggestion: overseas