Subjects such as Art Sport and Music are being dropped from the school curriculum for subjects such as Information Technology Many people children suffer as a result of these changes To what extent would you support or reject the idea of moving these subj

The advent of technology had a profound impact on the people living on earth. Information technology is one of the branches in technology that is related to software. Information technology is growing leaps and bounds spreading across the world. Information technology is revolutionizing the modern world by making people's lives better, be it the way people communicate or be it shopping from home on a computer. Information technology is the future and people should invest in it to have a good future. In my opinion, I support adding Information Technology as a subject in the curriculum at school.

Adding information technology as a subject will be helpful for the children in lower-income families. Poor families cannot afford to send their children for training on Information technology related software as the training on the software is expensive and the families are not willing to spend. Lower-income families would want to meet their daily needs instead of spending on information technology training. As a result, kids of these families are deprived of information technology and school is the only place where they get a chance to have hands-on experience on software. Adding information technology as a subject is a boon for these kids as they can get good training and eventually choose information technology as their career.

Art, sport and music have several benefits for the children. Firstly, they foster teamwork among children which is an important skill required for today's workforce. Children collaborate with each other and share their ideas on design and building a product. Secondly, art instills detail orientedness in children. Drawing a human picture requires the kid to know the dimensions of the person, the facial expressions of the person, and the person's physique. Finally, artwork helps children to imagine. Kids imagine a scene and brings it to the fore by drawing from their memory.

Information technology is where the future is and helping children with training at school will pave a good career for them.