successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other professions,is this fully justified or unfair

In the recent times due to advancements made in media and entertainment industry sports have received a lot of attention than it had in the past.Earlier people played to keep onself healthy,it was a hobby they pursued in their leisure time but today it has become a profession to many.In this esssay I am going to focus on the topic at hand,whether the money successful sports professionals earn is justfied or not.

Many people are of the opinion that fame and success the sport professionals are earning is the reward they are receiving for bringing pride and glory to the country.They argue that unlike other careers they have a limited time frame of work of 10 to 15 years,once they are retired from the game there is no other source of income and hence the pay they receive in this period should be sufficient to lead a decent life after their retirement.

The counter argument is that,there are many other professionls who stive for the wellbeing of other people like doctors,military personel,scientists who invent things,carry out research to find cure to many diseases,fight for our safety.Those people are the real heroes who are not being recognized for the extaordinary work they are doing.The government donot provide funds to carry out the research but gift land,cars and medals to sports people.they beleive that the attention these sport peole are receiving is unfair.

In conclusion I am of the opinion that the money sports people earn is not justified.In addition to sports there are other profeesionals who bring laurels to the nation are going unrecognsed.

Sentence: The counter argument is that,there are many other professionls who stive for the wellbeing of other people like doctors,military personel,scientists who invent things,carry out research to find cure to many diseases,fight for our safety.Those people are the real heroes who are not being recognized for the extaordinary work they are doing.The government donot provide funds to carry out the research but gift land,cars and medals to sports people.they beleive that the attention these sport peole
Error: personel Suggestion: personal
Error: professionls Suggestion: professions
Error: stive Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: wellbeing Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: donot Suggestion: do not
Error: peole Suggestion: people

Sentence: In conclusion I am of the opinion that the money sports people earn is not justified.In addition to sports there are other profeesionals who bring laurels to the nation are going unrecognsed.
Error: unrecognsed Suggestion: unrecognized
Error: profeesionals Suggestion: professionals

well, you need to either support the idea or against the idea. and show off the reasons.Don't try to talk in both side.

No. of Words: 278 350 (try to write more words)
No. of Different Words: 159 200 (more Different Words)

(need better language)