successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions. some people think this is fully justified while others think it is unfair

This decade, people with much problem are looking for how to make their healthy life, and some of the people the people try to concentrate with their hobby, such as exercise.
From their hobby could make them professional and then used it as a job in order to have much money. Obviously, this effect to their life is like salary, because could increasing their sell and famous. Some people think this is fully justified while others think it is unfair because successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions. I believe, not all sport professionals can earn a great deal more money because sometimes they had some problem at their body and life effect of their profession, and I will give two reasons.

First of all, older player football or athletic, for example when a player football , they could good playing football because had powers and still attractive in competition and it is make high their sell to impact for their salary.

Secondly, player with legs facture could not playing because they did not attractive anymore about dislocation of their leg. It is impact to their show in competition when playing football, and effect to their sell value.

All of players football should to care their healthy and when they are famous and have much money, should to spend their money for building some business for their future. Just to caring when they are old, problem with health, not famous or decline of their salary.

In conclusion, is not all sports professionals could give insurance until they are old without another skills or have some problems with their body. Or spend some money for their future.

Sentence: Obviously, this effect to their life is like salary, because could increasing their sell and famous.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to could and increasing
Description: The word sell is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to sell , did you mean sales?

Sentence: First of all, older player football or athletic, for example when a player football , they could good playing football because had powers and still attractive in competition and it is make high their sell to impact for their salary.
Description: The word good is not usually used as an adverb
Suggestion: Refer to good
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and make

Sentence: All of players football should to care their healthy and when they are famous and have much money, should to spend their money for building some business for their future.
Suggestion: Refer to players and football

Sentence: In conclusion, is not all sports professionals could give insurance until they are old without another skills or have some problems with their body.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to another and skills