Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions Some people think this is fully justified while others think it is unfair Discuss both these views and give your own opinion

Now-a-days, there is a profound debate on whether sports personalities earn more money than people in other professionalism. It is true, that their is a great difference between income of sportsmen and other income professionals. I will discuss both the views with positive and negative effects.

There are a plethora of reasons for sports player recieving higher remuneration. To begin with, 80% of world income is contributed by sport activities. As athletes sponsor their country they are awarded lot of money by the government in the form of cash rewards, salary and much other benefits. Along they get many gifts for playing by various countries. Due to globalisation, players are invited worldwide to attend sport events and programs. Moreover, many players have now opened personal training institute for teaching aspiring candidates and receive a fees.

Additionally, many players have started performing in advertisement of various products by many company. Many organisations offer contract to the player and fix them as a brand ambassador. Lot of rewards in mode of sale percentage share and profit is offered to the sportsmen.

However, many professional works like teacher and doctor are must for the development of society. Teachers play an important role for imparting knowledge, character and developing the personality of youngsters. Doctors play a vital role in saving the life of individuals in the world. These professionals must be offered best salary because of their valuable profession.

In hindsight, I opine that professionals like medicine professionals, professor, etc, which adds value to the society should be given highest salary. Government should impose restriction on sporty professionals by levying much higher taxes on them.