Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions. Some people think this is fully justified while others think it is unfair.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions. Some people think this is fully justified while others think it is unfair.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

To date, sport is very popular all over the world. It is given more attention by most segments of people. Not surprisingly, sportsmen are the most famous members of our society. Nowadays we witness the contracts which cost millions of dollars between the sportsmen and sport clubs. They are paid dramatically more. In this sort of comparison, the people who qualify other occupations are paid less. Some consider that it is completely normal and vice versa. I will try to explain both sides’ arguments below.

Firstly, people who believe to pay more for sportsmen is unfair base their opinions on the consideration which supports they do not manufacture anything, they do not service anything important as doctors, lawyers, teachers and etc. Briefly, they do not play an important role in human existence. So they assess that it is not fair to pay them more than the people who are in professions which I pointed out above.

However, on the other hand, there is a significant proportion of people thinks that it is fully justified to pay more for sportsmen. They dub sport is health and it is important for a healthier lifestyle. The argument they support is that sportsmen encourage people to love sport and to engage in sport. They also believe that sport is peace. It shows us the ways of living in peace. Sportsmen teach us this lifestyle and they deserve high salaries.

From point of my view, sport has an important role in the modern society. As it is shown, a lot of people make their career in sport. Even they begin engaging with sport from childhood. To put the issue into perspective, the tends show sport will not lose its popularity in recent years. It will get more and more popular. As a result, the incomes of sportsmen will increase.

Sentence: However, on the other hand, there is a significant proportion of people thinks that it is fully justified to pay more for sportsmen.
Description: The fragment people thinks that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace people thinks with people who think

More arguments needed on essay body.