İt is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents,for instance for sport or music and others are not.However,it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.

Prosperious people have existed since ancient times.Some people belive that if a person have aptitude in some fields it means he has inborn talent.However,other people claim that children can learn certain skills in their early ages to become a successful sport person or musician.

To begin with,There are many talented persons in different fields in the modern society.There is no doubt that some people are burn with certain talents and these people are completely different from others.They can feel or see what others can not feel and see.Such people own incredible aptitude and they do not need to learn something .For instance,Turkish singer Murat could play difficult songs in the piano when he was 3 years old and it was impossible for his peers.Thats why some people think that people are born with certain talents.

On the other hand,children can easily learn some abiliies in their early ages to become a good sports person or musician.There are many eminent people in the modern society who learned some capacities when they were children.For example,footballplayer C.Ronaldo is taught to play football when he was 5 years old in Portugal Sport Centre.Morevover,many well-known and flair singers learnd to sing from their instractors.Therefore,some people belive that it is not hardship to learn such abilities to become a succesful person in some fields.

In my opinion,some people have inborn aptitude and it is also ossible to learn certain talents during childhood to become a pprosperous huuman.

Sentence: Some people belive that if a person have aptitude in some fields it means he has inborn talent.
Error: belive Suggestion: believe

Sentence: On the other hand, children can easily learn some abiliies in their early ages to become a good sports person or musician.
Error: abiliies Suggestion: abilities

Sentence: Therefore, some people belive that it is not hardship to learn such abilities to become a succesful person in some fields.
Error: belive Suggestion: believe
Error: succesful Suggestion: successful

Sentence: In my opinion, some people have inborn aptitude and it is also ossible to learn certain talents during childhood to become a pprosperous huuman.
Error: pprosperous Suggestion: prosperous
Error: huuman Suggestion: human
Error: ossible Suggestion: No alternate word

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.