The table and the bar chart below give information about travellers to work in Houston, Texas.Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The table and the bar chart below give information about travellers to work in Houston, Texas.
Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The table and the bar chart give information about different means of transport to reach their work in Houston, Texas, based on the percentage of commuters for each of transport, average age and how much Carbon dioxide produced by each type of transport.

The percentage of commuters by car without passengers is 48 percent, that is the highest percentage in all of transport, it becomes the most popular of transport with commuters. The second highest percentage is train or bus, with the percentage is 37 percent. The least percentage is cycle or walk, is just 4 percent. By comparison car drives with passengers using by 11 percent of commuters.

The average age of a commuters by train or bus, at 47, that is three or four years older than people using private class, at 43 or 44, are four or five years older than who walk or cycle, at 39.

People using private cars produce the highest Carbon dioxide emissions, at 0.35. Followed by car with passengers, at 0.8, then bus or train at 0.1. The transport produces zero emissions is cycle or walk because there are not using fuel anymore.

Overall, the most popular transport by workers is private cars, because of that reason the private cars produce the highest Carbon dioxide emissions.

five years older than who walk or cycle,
five years older than those who walk or cycle,

with the percentage is 37 percent
with the percentage 37 percent