The table and bar chart show how journey times in a city center changed after improvements were made to the transport network, and the costs of using different forms of transport in the city.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main fe

The table and bar chart show how journey times in a city center changed after improvements were made to the transport network, and the costs of using different forms of transport in the city.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparison where relevant.

The table and chart inform how long the trip in a main town changed after developments were created to transport system, also the price of taking several transport’s types in the urban.

There are four types of public transports : taxi, tram,bus, and car. Taxi was the most efficient transport in the shortest time to go in the city during developments. At the same time, bus was also the slowest one. Before the growths of transport system, car and tram with 10 and 22 minutes were the transport that placed the position between bus and taxi. This situation was same as after the metamorphose of transport when car and tram need 15 and 16 minutes to go in the town.

The highest cost of public transport for 1km distance was taxi with 1.80 euros while bus was the cheapest with only 0,40 euros. Between bus and taxi, car and tram placed in the middle with 0,50 euros and 1.00 euro each.

Between four types of public transport, taxi had the biggest distance of the price with 0.80 euros while car,tram and bus only had less than 0.70 euros gap.

Overall, it showed that taxi was the most expensive public transport with the fastest trip to go in the urban during the developments.

car and tram with 10 and 22 minutes were the transport that placed the position between bus and taxi.
Suggestion: Can you re-write this sentence?

tram? do you mean train?