The Table and bar chart show how journey times in a city center changes after improvements were made to the transport network, and the costs of using different forms of transport in the city.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main fe

The Table and bar chart show how journey times in a city center changes after improvements were made to the transport network, and the costs of using different forms of transport in the city.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparison where relevant.

The table and chart show information about development of urban transport network, according how long transport modes take to destination and how much the average of charge each transport form.

There were four transport forms in the urban city, which were tram, bus, taxi and car. The fastest form of transport was car, about 9-12 minutes before and after improving network. However, passengers have to spend the most expensive charge, 1.80 euro per kilometers, than other modes.

Next, bus is the slowest mode transport, which spent around 28-23 time. Nevertheless, it is affordable for urban inhabitants that provided the cheapest price than other transports approximately less than 0.40 euro per kilometers.
Car needs time less than 20 minutes than tram which has increased its service by reducing journey times as many as 6 minutes.

Overall, the fastest transport form is taxi, with the highest price, while bus is the longest time in urban movement.

Error: tram Suggestion: No alternate word