The table and bar chart show how journey times in a city centre changed after improvements were made to the transport network and the costs of using different forms of transport in the city Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main fea

The table and bar chart show how journey times in a city centre changed after improvements were made to the transport network, and the costs of using different forms of transport in the city.

Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The table and chart show the data of transport network using different modes of transport in the city centre, their average journey time before and after improvements, and how much average cost per kilometer each method of transport.

The slower means of transport before improvements is bus, with 28 minutes per kilometer of time journey and 22 minutes per kilometers by tram. On the other hand, 9 or 10 minutes per kilometer are the fastest of time journey before improvements when people do a journey by taxi and car.

Passengers using public transport are, at twenty-three minutes per kilometer, on average seven minutes slower than using tram and car, at fifteen and sixteen minutes, the differences are three or four minutes slower than using taxi. The fastest form of transport is taxi, with twelve minutes per kilometer after improvements.

Taxi is the most expensive public transport to take journey with €1.80 per kilometer and to do a travelling by car needs €1.00 per kilometer. Tram is the next choice for inhabitants who are doing a trip with €0.45 per kilometer. The cheapest cost transport is bus with €0.40 per kilometer.

Overall, the fastest mode of transport is taxi, and also the one which is the most expensive cost.