The table and bar chart show how journey times in a city centre changed after improvements were made to the transport network and the costs of using different forms of transport in the city Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main fea

The table and bar chart show how journey times in a city centre changed after improvements were made to the transport network, and the costs of using different forms of transport in the city.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

From the bar chart gives information to the number of people using public transport. The cheapest average cost per kilometer was bus with € 0.40 average cost per kilometre. Tram has had € 0.50 average cost per kilometre, which was more expensive than bus, but cheaper than car. Taxi spent € 1.80 average cost per kilometre, so taxi was the most expensive average cost per kilometre.

According to the table, it can be seen that bus was economic public transport increasing 5 minutes from average journey time before improvement and after improvement from 28 minutes to 23 minutes. Tram increased 6 minutes after improvement from 22 minutes to 16 minutes, but taxi and car decreased 2 minutes and 5 minutes after improvement.

In conclusion, bus is the cheapest public transport with € 0.40 average cost per kilometre and increases 5 minutes after improvement. Taxi is the most expensive of the other public transport but has decreased 2 minutes after improvement.

From the bar chart gives information to the number of people using public transport.
From the bar chart, it gives information to the number of people using public transport.

The content is not well organized.