You are hereThe table below gives information about the underground railway systems in six cities.

The table below gives information about the underground railway systems in six cities.

fialka's picture

By fialka - Posted on 01 September 2013

The table below provides clear information about the underground railway systems in six different cities.

It can be easily noticed that cities indicated in the information bar have great differences in terms of date they opened, kilometres of route and passengers per year. The oldest railway systems were established in 1863 in London which had 775 passengers per year and travel 394 kilometres in every route and the second oldest railway systems were in Paris, followed by Tokio, Washington DC, and Kyoto.

In comparison with other cities in Los Angeles the first use of railway systems was possible only in XXI century, to say exactly in 2001.

In terms of the distance they overcome, London differs with maximum amount again, in contrast, in Kyoto the kilometres of route are only 11. However, London does not keep the leadership in the amount of passengers because the biggest quantity belongs to Tokyo followed by Paris; then in decreasing order was Washington DC, Los Angeles and Kyoto.

Pronunciation & fluency evaluations. Choose a category to start:
Most recent Pronunciation & Fluency evaluations
Name Date Scores Full evaluations
daneiz 10 hours 22 min ago 71.34 How do you do, it is my pleasure to meet you.
daneiz 10 hours 23 min ago 71.63 Good evening, Ladies and Gentleman. Welcome to my birthday party. Hope you have a good time.
newlife 2 days 6 hours ago 74.13 Do you have a computer? Yes, I do.
newlife 2 days 6 hours ago 66.69 Hi, good to see you again.
newlife 2 days 6 hours ago 67.54 May I have your name, please?
newlife 2 days 6 hours ago 66.48 She is very well, thank you.