Essay topics: The table below gives information about the underground railway systems in six cities.
The table below provides clear information about the underground railway systems in six different cities.
It can be easily noticed that cities indicated in the information bar have great differences in terms of date they opened, kilometres of route and passengers per year. The oldest railway systems were established in 1863 in London which had 775 passengers per year and travel 394 kilometres in every route and the second oldest railway systems were in Paris, followed by Tokio, Washington DC, and Kyoto.
In comparison with other cities in Los Angeles the first use of railway systems was possible only in XXI century, to say exactly in 2001.
In terms of the distance they overcome, London differs with maximum amount again, in contrast, in Kyoto the kilometres of route are only 11. However, London does not keep the leadership in the amount of passengers because the biggest quantity belongs to Tokyo followed by Paris; then in decreasing order was Washington DC, Los Angeles and Kyoto.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 year 1 month ago||Fadlanmuzakki||70||Read full essay|
|1 year 1 month ago||Fadlanmuzakki||90||Read full essay|
|1 year 1 month ago||Fadlanmuzakki||80||Read full essay|
|1 year 6 months ago||nika92||80||Read full essay|
|1 year 9 months ago||eddysuaib||80||Read full essay|
|2 years 5 days ago||carmela6||70||Read full essay|
|2 years 2 months ago||eddysuaib||70||Read full essay|
|2 years 3 months ago||gollu||70||Read full essay|
- The tables below show the students per lecturer and the number of students in various practice and lecture based subjects. Summarise the information in the following three tables and make comparisons where relevant (80)
- 1.Some believe that those who are not talented in language learning should not be required to learn a foreign language. Do you think school should require students to learn a foreign language? (63.3333)
- Some people think that it is important to use leisure time for activities that improve the mind, such as reading and doing word puzzles.Other people feel that it is important to rest the mind during leisure time.•You should write at least 250 words.•You s (71.66670000000001)
- Modern lifestyles mean that many parents have little time for their children. Many children suffer because they do not get as much attention from their parents as children did in the past.Do you agree or disagree? (68.5)
- The line graph below gives information about the number of visitors to three London museums between June and September 2013.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (90)
- Modern lifestyles mean that many parents have little time for their children. Many children suffer because they do not get as much attention from their parents as children did in the past.Do you agree or disagree? (75)
- Some people think that women should be allowed to join the army, the navy and air force just like men.To what extent do you agree or disagree? (67.5)
- Some say that it would be better if the majority of employees worked from home instead of travelling to a workplace everyday .Do you think the advantages of working from home outweigh the disadvantages ? (70)
- Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic problems and pollution problems.To what extent do you agree or disagree?What other measures do you think might be effective? (80)
- The pie charts below show the units of electricity production of fuel by source in Australia and France in 1980 and 2000. (75)