You are hereIELTS essays

IELTS essays

cut muftia keumala's picture

Some people say success is '10 percent talent and 90 percent hard work'.Is hard work the key to success, or is talent also important?

The way to success is always seriousness and luck. These two terms keep the successful human in the world. Seriousness means “hard-working” while luck has a lot of meaning and one of them is talent. Some ethnic groups argued that we can achieve an easy way to pursue our dream if we have talent. However, there are large of people which have been success with their seriousness like what I quoted from Einstein words “Genius is 1% talent and 99% percent hard work...”.

Sekar Hanafi's picture

Number of Students in Three Courses from 2001-2004

The given chart compare a number of students taking different courses over a 4-year. The bar chart featured shows student attending three different courses over four years time span between 2001 and 2004.

Priyap's picture

Some prople prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others, however think that change is always a good thing.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

In today's revolutionary era changes is needed in each and everybody's life, but still many people choose to remain simple without any change in their life. Other prefer to bring changes daily in their life and believe that it is an best option to remain healthy with refreshment, changes will bring an dramatically change in daily routine. According to my point of view changes is must in today's developed and technological era.

ismayanti's picture

The table and bar chart show how journey times in a city centre changed after improvements were made to the transport network, and the costs of using different forms of transport in the city.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main fe

I would like to describe the table and the bar chart. Firstly, the table is to measure how journey times in a city centre changes after improvements were made to transport network. This table is divided into two measurement which are avarage journey time before and after improvements of the some kinds of transportation such as tram, bus, taxi, and car. Because of the purpose of these improvements is to make transportation network better so the improvements are not just to make transportation in this case, faster but there are also transportations that after improvement are become slower.

wiwik novianti's picture

The table and bar chart show how journey times in city centre changed after improvements were made to the transport network, and the costs of using different forms of transport in the city.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main feat

The table and bar chart give information about the changing average journey time after enhancements of transport network, and the price of using various forms of transport in the city.

Generally, average journey time after betterment of transport network was shorter than before, except car. It was mean that the people who use public transports became faster arrived to their destination. On the other hand, travelers that used car became slower than earlier.

danny oktanto's picture

The pie chart and table below give information on tourist arrivals in Nepal in March 2008. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The pie chart provides information where traveler to Nepal came from in March 2008, while the table shows numbers of visitor increased from March 2007.

In March 2008, tourists from Asia and Europe had almost three–quarters of the tourists in Nepal that they donated 38 percent and 37 percent each. Also, America gave 10 percent where North and South America area combined in the percentage of tourists. On the other hand, 15 percent of visitor came from Australia and other regions as remain of percentage.

Diena Fitriya H's picture

The table and bar chart show how journey times in a city centre changed after improvements were made to the transport network, and the costs of using different forms of transport in the city. summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main f

The table and chart provide information regarding a comparison of journey times in the city center before and after restorations of transportation lines and the cost of using different form of transportation.

ajigayuh2's picture

The pie chart and table below give information on tourist arrivals in Nepal in March 2008.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant

The pie chart tells about the origin country of tourists in Nepal in March 2008, while the table explain growth of visitors several in March 2008.

In March 2008, the three biggest foreign people were Asia, Europe and others regions at 38%, 37%, and 10% each. North and South America were in the fourth place at 10% and the last was Australia at 4%.

AJIGAYUH's picture

The table and bar chart show how journey times in a city center changed after improvements were made to the transport network, and the costs of using different forms of transport in the city.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main fe

The table and diagram explain the changing of time that people take and how much people pay to travel after transportation modes are growing up in the middle of city.

In general, bus needs the longest time in carrying people of others modes and taxi is the most expensive one of others.

DIena Fitriya Hanifa's picture

The pie chart and table below give information on tourist arrivals in Nepal in March 2008. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant

The given pie chart and the table show where travellers to Nepal came from and the rose in tourists quantity from March 2007 to 2008 in the same month.

In March 2008 the percentage of visitors came from Asia and Europe resides in the top of the chart with tiny amount of comparison, 38 percent and 37 percent. While the littlest total came from Australia, four percent. The rest of data shows 10 percent of strangers came from North and South America and 11 percent were from other states.