The table below show information about travelling to work in one US city. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The tables gives information about different mean of transport which residents use to reach their work in one city in the US.

The peoples who have short distance to traveling to work prefer using cycle or walking it is spend twenty minutes to traveling approximately four miles with average 10 miles per hour for the bicycle and 3 mph for make away by step. The fastest traveling with the highest average speed is car (with more than one person), it takes 42 minutes with the distance 24 miles and average speed 34 mph.

The position under car with friends, there are public transport and car without passenger with the difference between car and common transport is 17:23 longest distance bus six miles than car with different average speed both of them is car is fastest 4 mph than train/bus.

In conclusion, types transport which long journey with short time is car with passenger but categories transport which short distance is bicycle and walking because just take 10 and three minutes

Sentence: The tables gives information about different mean of transport which residents use to reach their work in one city in the US.
Description: The fragment tables gives information is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace gives with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: The peoples who have short distance to traveling to work prefer using cycle or walking it is spend twenty minutes to traveling approximately four miles with average 10 miles per hour for the bicycle and 3 mph for make away by step.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and spend
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to for and make

Don't forget punctuation marks.