The table below shows consumer perferences for the features of automatic washing machines in different countries Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparison where relevant

The table below shows consumer perferences for the features of automatic washing machines in different countries.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparison where relevant.

The table shows information about the features of automatic washing machine that are given perference by the consumers in countries as United Kingdom, Germany, France and Sweden.

From the graph, there are eight different features of washing machine that vary in these four countries. One of the feature of washing machine is shell dimension, which accounts for 34 inches in four countries but give narrow range in Uk and France while has wide range in Germany and Sweden.

Drum material which is made of enamel in Uk and France while in Germany and Sweden, it is made of stainless stele. Another feature loading is made on top in Uk while in others are on front. Capacity varies from 5 kilos to 6 kilos and spin speed varies from 600 rpm to 850 rpm.

Another feature called water heating system is present in Uk and Sweden's washing machines while styling features in UK is inconspicuous in appearence, in Germany it is indestructable and elegant appearence is present in France while strong appearance is preferred in Sweden.

Lastly, washing action is agitator in Uk, France while tumble in Germany and sweden. S.

Sentence: The table shows information about the features of automatic washing machine that are given perference by the consumers in countries as United Kingdom, Germany, France and Sweden.
Error: perference Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Drum material which is made of enamel in Uk and France while in Germany and Sweden, it is made of stainless stele.
Error: stele Suggestion: steel

Sentence: Another feature called water heating system is present in Uk and Sweden's washing machines while styling features in UK is inconspicuous in appearence, in Germany it is indestructable and elegant appearence is present in France while strong appearance is preferred in Sweden.
Error: indestructable Suggestion: indestructible
Error: appearence Suggestion: appearance