The table below shows the proportion of different categories of facilities living in poverty in Australia in 1999.Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparison where relevant.

The table below shows the proportion of different categories of facilities living in poverty in Australia in 1999.

Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparison where relevant.

The table provides information about the percentages of people who lived in poverty in Australia in 1999. The data given from the table show that the proportion of people from aged coupled was lowest rather than other categories of families with 4%. While, in the contrary, sole parent had highest percentage among other different categories with 21 percent in 1999. It can not be overlooked that 11% of people in Australia lived in poverty in 1999.

Furthermore, it is obvious that the percentage of couple with children increased by 5% rather than the percentage of couple without any children in 1999. There was a significant difference between the numbers of single people and couple without any children and people who lived alone were almost 359000 people with 19% while the numbers of couple people were 211000 with 7%.

In conclusion, it is clear that the proportion of people who lived alone in poverty more than couple people living in poverty. More over, among couple people, the proportion of people who had children was more than people who did not have any children.

Sentence: The data given from the table show that the proportion of people from aged coupled was lowest rather than other categories of families with 4.
Description: The fragment table show that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace show with verb, past tense

It is hard to understand this sentence 'There was a significant difference between the numbers of single people and couple without any children and people who lived alone were almost 359000 people with 19% while the numbers of couple people were 211000 with 7%.'. Make the sentence shorter and clear.