Essay topics: The table below shows the result of an airline survey in 2002 of economy class business travellers. the number indicate how many male or female passengers in each age group rated a particular feature as their most important in flight consideration.
The table demonstrates the result of an airline survey that was conducted in order to find out the rate of preference given to distinct features by both genders of two groups young and late adulthood.
It can be vividly seen that in case of younger age group, maximum 39 men considered Seat/leg room as a significant feature while women stood a distance second with 30 passengers. In addition, Attendant service and Meals and drinks were marked as salient features by highest 34 and 26 female respondants compared to only 27 and 20 males respectively for both above features. Furthermore, men accomplished driving seat with a difference of marginal 4 respondant for Movies feature.
The tabular ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- Some people think that if a country is already rich any addition in economic wealth does not make its citizens happier. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or (87)
- It is important for children to learn the difference between right and wrong at an early age. Punishment is necessary to help them learn this distinction.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? (79)
- Some people believe that no homework should be given to children. Others, however, say that extra work is needed after school for children and teenagers in order to succeed. Discuss both the views and give your opinion including reasons and relevant examp (92)
- Nowadays people usually retire at the age of 60 or 65, but some want to keep working as long as they can. Is this a positive or a negative development? Give you own opinion and relevant examples. (78)
- Some people believe that modern designs for schools and offices with more open spaces are necessary. What are the advantages and disadvantages of such spaces? Give your opinion. (69.59999999999999)
- Some people say that computer games are bad for children by all means; others believe that these games are contributing to children’s development. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. (73)
- Nowadays many people are diagnosed with anorexia what do you think the causes of this are? What can be done to improve the situation? (89)
- People should work a fixed number of hours per week, and employers should not ask anybody to work more than this. Do you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion. (83.33329999999999)
- Many people had been involved in sports as children, but don’t do any physical exercise as adults. What are the reasons people avoid physical exercise? How to overcome this trend and motivate to be more physically active? (54.5)
- Nowadays, more and more people decide to have children later in their life. What are the reasons? Do advantages of this outweigh disadvantages? (82)