The table below shows the result of an airline survey in 2002 of economy class business travellers the number indicate how many male or female passengers in each age group rated a particular feature as their most important in flight consideration

The table below shows the result of an airline survey in 2002 of economy class business travellers. the number indicate how many male or female passengers in each age group rated a particular feature as their most important in flight consideration.

The table demonstrates the result of an airline survey that was conducted in order to find out the rate of preference given to distinct features by both genders of two groups young and late adulthood.

It can be vividly seen that in case of younger age group, maximum 39 men considered Seat/leg room as a significant feature while women stood a distance second with 30 passengers. In addition, Attendant service and Meals and drinks were marked as salient features by highest 34 and 26 female respondants compared to only 27 and 20 males respectively for both above features. Furthermore, men acc...

Sentence: In addition, Attendant service and Meals and drinks were marked as salient features by highest 34 and 26 female respondants compared to only 27 and 20 males respectively for both above features.
Error: respondants Suggestion: respondents

Sentence: Furthermore, men accomplished driving seat with a difference of marginal 4 respondant for Movies feature.
Error: respondant Suggestion: respondent

Sentence: The tabular chart depicts that For 45 group, regarding Seat / Leg room, males were top of the table with 46 respondants out of 100 followed by 35 interviewed females.

Sentence: Moreover, almost equal about 30 women respondants favoured Meal and Drink as well as Attendant service where as around 25 males rated same features equally .

Sentence: Lastly, Movie was accounted for least prefered feature. in comparison, Seat and Meals had more prevalence among late adulthood where as rest of two features occupied more preference from younger group.
Error: prefered Suggestion: preferred