Task 1:the diagram below shows how the Australian Bureau of Meteorology collects up-to-the-minute information on the weather in order to produce reliable forecasts. Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.

Task 1:
the diagram below shows how the Australian Bureau of Meteorology collects up-to-the-minute information on the weather in order to produce reliable forecasts.
Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.

The diagram illustrates the various stages in meteorology collects in Australia. It could be seen that the complete diagram has three main input and output depending on a computer processor. It is also clear that although this process has to be concluded in a minute or two, there are four major method to assemble data constituting ultimate information.

Data Collection begins when data is gathered from satellite, radar and drifting buoy while they are adjusted distinct places in the atmosphere.To many data,these collection will translate into satellite photo, radar screen and synoptic chart respectively.After transmuting them in a readable datamthey have to be analyzed for predicting weather like.

Provided information are prepared, next step is to broadcast the gained witting, utilizing telecommunications and media. Internet as a major avenue plays a part where the information are too sensitive to be published real-time. Television newsreader, radio and telephone are the three principal path for informing.

Sentence: Data Collection begins when data is gathered from satellite, radar and drifting buoy while they are adjusted distinct places in the atmosphere.To many data,these collection will translate into satellite photo, radar screen and synoptic chart respectively.After transmuting them in a readable datamthey have to be analyzed for predicting weather like.
Error: datamthey Suggestion: ?