Technology is becoming increasingly prevalent in the world today. Given time, technology will completely replace the teacher in the classroom. Analyze both sides of this argument. (Study Sample)

In today’s world, the use of technology is ever-increasing. Even in classrooms technology can be commonly seen. The argument that technology will completely replace the teacher in the classroom is a subject that is both supported and refuted by many. Both sides of this argument will be analyzed before a reasoned conclusion is drawn.

Firstly it is easy to see the progressive rate at which technology is able to mimic both the physical and mental abilities of human beings. For example, the Honda robot Asimov can today move its body and manipulate objects with human-like precision. Therefore ...

Sentence: As such, it is predicted that the negative aspects of the debate over computerized teaching will forever be stronger than the positive ones and because of this computers will never replace teachers.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and computers