Telecommuting refers to workers doing their jobs from home for part of each week and communicating with their office using computer technology Telecommuting is growing in many countries and is expected to be common for most office workers in the coming de

“Telecommuting” refers to workers doing their jobs from home for part of each week and communicating with their office using computer technology. Telecommuting is growing in many countries and is expected to be common for most office workers in the coming decades. How do you think society will be afffected by the growth of telecommuting?

It is true that telecommuting has become a trend in many countries in that it provides eases for most office employees. According to this phenomenon, I think there will be both positive and negative impacts initiated from telecommuting.

To begin, this new method of working serve eases and therefore also contribute to further indirect positive effects. The main advantage of telecommuting is that it allows workers to accomplish works from various places such as their home, library, or even cafe, and then communicate them to their office with computer technology aid. This advanced working sty...