Telecommuting refers to workers doing their jobs from home for part of each week and communicating with their office using computer technology Telecommuting is growing in many countries and is expected to be common for most office workers in the coming de

‘Telecommuting’ refers to workers doing their jobs from home for part of each week and communicating with their office using computer technology. Telecommuting is growing in many countries and is expected to be common for most office workers in the coming decades. How do you think society will be affected by the growth of telecommuting?

It is true that the telecommuters, people doing their office work at home, bring many positive effects on our societies, for instance, parents can spend most of their time with their children. While some people support this idea, I believe that telecommuting has been causing many negative impacts on our societies.

The worst potency which can happen to our society is economic meltdown. It can occur because telecommuting does not include the relation in person between employers and employees and among co-workers. In business world, it is very important to see how our partners are moving, wh...