Television is dangerous because it destroys family life and any sense of community; Instead of visiting people or taking with our family we just watch television.

It is true that television is one of properties which usually belonged in every house, however some opinions said it can give disadvantages for family for harmonisation as the owner and any sense of community. While I accept this view, I believe that there are many advantages of television as the familiar substance in almost all of house in the world.

We know that, television is a part of entertainment in home which give a lot of interesting show for family, such as cinema, movie, reality show, and news report. Although it is very interesting, it has some drawbacks. Firstly, almost audience prefer to spend time in front of television than care neither people nor their family around them. In some cases people over vocus in cinema which is showed by television rather than give attention to their family who is getting sick or having problem. Secondly, it is because television shows the entertainment topic, such as hot issues from entertainer. As a result, sometimes some wifes in the same area have community which give attention to share and make opinion each other about the hot issues. Generally, this activity is wasting time, actually they should give regard to togetherness with family or cleaning their home or preparing food for their family.

Even though, there are many disadventages of television, I believe television can give benefit for family and community. Firstly, watching television is an activity which allows time for family to be closer each other. It offers cinema or family movie that can be watched together with family. It is a nice time, after doing activity outside home. Secondly, shows in television will accompany children when parents are visited other people. So, children will not disturb conversation of adult people when they need appreciation.

In my conclusion, there are many convincing arguments for and against the case about whether television is dangerous for family or it not. However, I believe that televisions keep having benefit to make family closer and give good sense in community.

Sentence: Firstly, almost audience prefer to spend time in front of television than care neither people nor their family around them.
Description: The fragment , almost audience is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace almost with adjective

Sentence: Even though, there are many disadventages of television, I believe television can give benefit for family and community.
Error: disadventages Suggestion: disadvantages