Television is dangerous because of it destroys family life and any sense of community Instead of visiting people or talking with our family we just watch television

Television is dangerous because of it destroys family life and any sense of community. Instead of visiting people or talking with our family we just watch television.

It is true that television has advantages and disadvantages. While many people say that television endangers family’s stabilization and community behaviors, I believe that television has a lot of benefits to the family and the community.

Nowadays, societies argue that television is very dangerous because of many reasons both in family setting and community live. Firstly, in family, television attracts members of family strongly, so that many things in television influence them to their life. For instance, television shows that divorce is common instead of solving problem with better measures. Secondly, in community setting, television makes people addicted in some interesting broadcasting so that they never visit their neighbor. In short, more people become more individualistic because of television programs. They seldom mingle or play with their nearest neighbor.

On the other hand, there are people who give arguments that television gives many advantages for family and community who watch it. Firstly, television provides the most updated news. People know what happened in their city, country, even in the world. Secondly, television offers entertainment for many people who need them. For example, hard workers who always work in the weekdays prefer to watch television during weekend to fill their time with entertaining shows in the television so that they will be more relaxed to face other days in their life. In short, television reduces stress in family and community because of its program.

In conclusions, from the explanation I mentioned above, television has not only drawbacks, but also benefits for stability of family and community life.