Television has the biggest impact for our life because it is the most popular way of getting information. Do you agree or disagree?

Over sixty years after the dramatic tragedy, Nagasaki and Hiroshima boomed by The United States, the new spirit occurred in Japan countryside. The sovereignty of Japan produced the new way of life and rejuvenated the basics of country. It is the ways to enhance the country to be the leader in the world. One of the basics of restoration is fostering the citizens to become the scientist; it could be seen Japanese people massive to produce electronic goods such television. In the other side, an increase of the production of television shins up the drawbacks and benefits around the world. This essay would argue the existence of the television in modern era.

Some people believe that the television in human life is the necessary of mankind. In the globalization era people need the television as the pivotal things to catch information which is derived from each country. The news becomes central axis for human life. Therefore the broadcasting should produce the information for people. Take B.B.C (The British Broadcasting Corporation), for example. The B.B.C produces contains of education in each program. It is fundamentals of encouraging the inhabitants of England. For example, the children who spend their time to watch math tutorial in the television, they have great achievement in their school because the modern broadcasts produce not only entertainment contents but also education contents. Therefore the TV programs are excellent things to educate children.

Moreover, the benefits of the television are easy to catch. In business affair, the entrepreneurs enable to get positive effect of television. To illustrate, the information of index progression is easy to reach by using TV. Such as Bloomberg channel serves the news about the financial market to brokers. It is essential for enhancing the economic growth in some company. In addition, the television is beneficial goods for the governments, such as G 20-Publication. The publisher of G 20 pronounced the goals of summit by the television because audio visual media enunciated vividly about the master plan of economics development. Therefore, the evidences of television, which mentioned above, change the way of life.

On the other hand, not only advantages of the television appear in modern era. The simple way for getting information makes citizens easy to get health problem. According to the scrutiny research derived from Oxford University, people who spent their time in front of television, they are possibly to get obesity because they are lack of physical activities, and they are lack of social activities.

To put them in a nutshell, the television is central instrument of modern life to reach news. It is essential to produce transition of human life, but people should have indigenous wisdom to filter the impact of television for balance of life.

Sentence: It is fundamentals of encouraging the inhabitants of England.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to is and fundamentals

The introduction paragraph is not exactly related to the essay topic.