Televison is dangerous because destroys family life and any sense of community; instead of visiting people or talking with our family we just watch television.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion ?

Televison is dangerous because destroys family life and any sense of community; instead of visiting people or talking with our family we just watch television.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion ?

I believe television is dangerous because it destroys family life and any sense of community. While, I think some of people just watch television when the people visited or talked with our family.

Firstly, in modern global television is very important for console our family. Television benefits for get a knowledges and experiences in some of programs. But, some of people sometimes spend all time for watching television. Watching television make peoples can be lazy and decreased interaction and communication with the others include your family. For example, in these day children always watching television instead of study. Television programs such means cartoon, movies, games and drama make some of children interested for watching television because that is can be relaxing and happy.

However, some of people prefer to interaction and gathering with our family or friends instead watching television because that is get a some of experience in society life. Strong reason peoples choose to visiting or talking with our family are this is a good time to gathering with our family because it is very seldom the moment interaction or sharing with our family.

In my conclusion, some of peoples prefer to watching television because is very important to get knowledges or experience in television programs. But use the time to watching television any space or free time. Should be use the time to be talking and visiting people with our family can be get challenge in society life and make a good person. Because every person must become a social person.

Sentence: Firstly, in modern global television is very important for console our family.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to console and our

Sentence: Television benefits for get a knowledges and experiences in some of programs.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to for and get

Sentence: Watching television make peoples can be lazy and decreased interaction and communication with the others include your family.
Description: The fragment television make peoples is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense

because that is can be relaxing and happy.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a modal auxillary
Suggestion: Refer to is and can

Sentence: However, some of people prefer to interaction and gathering with our family or friends instead watching television because that is get a some of experience in society life.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and get