The tendency of human beings to copy one another is shown in the popularity of fashion in clothes and consumer goods To what extent do you agree and disagree

The tendency of human beings to copy one another is shown in the popularity of fashion in clothes and consumer goods. To what extent do you agree and disagree?

Concern about the tendency of copying in fashion has been heightened in recent years. It has been sparked controversy over whether imitating others' styles has become a way to create things which is chosen by most people in fashion. From my point pf view, copying actually is a popular way to design among designers.

One of the main reasons is that designing things according others' is a way to meet the ordinary people. Almost every designers to design something which would be liked by most people. Once succeed in doing this, works of this designer may be copy by others. As a result, copying others' successful work is regarded a really effective way to design clothes and consume goods which can attract customers. In addition, ordinary people seems to choose things which are chosen by people who are famous. This make designers copy the styles famous people choose.

Although, there are still some designers would like to design unique things rather than borrow others' ideas , regardless of how vital unique ideas are ,people who choose copying are becoming more since it is a good way to the needs of customers. Moreover, with the development of computer technologies, copying designs from all over the world more convenient than before. As a result, copying has become popular in fashion industry.

To summarise, when considering different factors, it is therefore reasonable to think that copying play a role in fashion. As far as I am concerned, this phenomenon will continue for a long time.

works of this designer may be copy by others.
works of this designer may be copied by others.

Sentence: This make designers copy the styles famous people choose.
Description: The fragment This make designers is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: To summarise, when considering different factors, it is therefore reasonable to think that copying play a role in fashion.
Error: summarise Suggestion: summaries

More content wanted.