There are lots of difficulties for the newly arrived international students in the first several days of school They often feel very lonely and a bit depressed What other difficulties they will face on the first day Discuss the causes and give some advice

There are lots of difficulties for the newly-arrived international students in the first several days of school. They often feel very lonely and a bit depressed. What other difficulties they will face on the first day? Discuss the causes and give some advice and suggestions.

In this modern and global world more and more young people choose to continue their education abroad. Most of them face a lot of diverse problems during their stay in the foreign country, especially during the first few days. It is essential for them to react fast and find proper solutions to those problems in a way, which will help them fit into their new environment.

The international students are challenged from the very first moment they set a foot on the country where they chose to study. It is common for them to worry whether they will be able to find friends and people they share in...

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts