There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the international music is hear everywhere nowadays?

Music plays vital role in our life , it is an essential part of human’s live. It’s undeniable that everyone can hear music in everywhere. Music has various types, such as traditional music, jazz, R&B, rap and so on. As a result of diversity of pleasure of people, some of them give preference to traditional music, however other part of people like international music, such as, rap, jazz. I think music is the best medicine for our nervous system, by the hearing of music people can change their moods and feeling from sadness to happiness. In my opinion there are two types of music: traditional and international. To me importance of both types are almost same. I am going to explain my assertion below.

To begin with, it’s generally argues that traditional music laid foundation for other form of music. Initially, people began singing with limited knowledge of tones and music instruments, but day by day music was enhanced, and was expanded its coverage.

Secondly, supporters of traditional music believe that diversity of traditional music plays crucial role in its improvement. Folk music has place on all period of our life, i.e, birth, marriage, festivals, demise and so on. Such diversity shows richness of culture.

Thirdly, traditional music helps us to assist our true ancestral identity. Folk music represent our historical culture and custom, beside, it plays an important role of teaching our ancestor and history to next generation.

In contrast, people who are against traditional music claim that this kind of music is bordered with limited languages and cultures, however, traditional music has no border and it’s easier to understand international music than folk music, for instance, a big sum of people can understand all music in English, but folk music is comprehensible only in its own country. As a result, international music has become more famous and acceptable.

In conclusion, after considering all mentioned aspects, I would like to reiterate that traditional music is as important as international music, because it demonstrates our history, culture and custom.

Sentence: Folk music represent our historical culture and custom, beside, it plays an important role of teaching our ancestor and history to next generation.
Description: The fragment music represent our is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace represent with verb, past tense