There are many different types of music in the world today Why do we need music Is the traditional music of a country more important than international music that is heard everywhere nowadays

There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than international music that is heard everywhere nowadays?

Music is one of the oldest human inventions, from many years back almost from the time of known history we can find the signs of music existence and it is mentioned in different history books.

Music existence throughout human history indicates that how important and meaningful it is in human life. Now the question is why do we human need music? Some people believe that human need and interest in music is inherent and congenital, therefore, it exists in people it the time of birth. In other hand, other people believe this is more an acquisition matter and throughout the life human need and interest to music grows depending on circumstances and events, and also the impact of music on individuals depending on type and atmosphere of music is different. However, whichever of those ideas might be the reason of our need and interest to music, or even it can be the combination of both ideas.

In the case of importance and superiority of traditional music over international music and vice versa there are lots of different ideas, as it is noted in the topic, international music is very pervasive all around the world, for instance if you travel to the most remote regions of the world most probably you’ll find some young people who listens to some famous singers such as Lady Gaga or Justin Bieber, the latest example is the music of a South Korean singer which his music has gone viral in last year and right now more than two billion people listened to this music on Youtube. However, there is no doubt in universality of international music, but does it mean international music is more important than traditional one? I personally don’t believe that. Although, I think the international music is necessary and also it helps nations to get closer together, however I believe traditional music has a higher degree of importance. The reason is, traditional music of each country is a part of culture, history and civilization of that country, therefore every country need to give lots of effort toward protecting their traditional music. In addition, if traditional music in different countries get weakens eventually it will have direct impact on international music because without influence of traditional music, international music become so empty and gradually people will lose their interest on it.

In conclusion, I strongly believe all countries need to pay more attention to their traditional music and also give more effort in order of conserve and promote of their traditional music, in fact if all countries pace on this road it definitely it helps dynamic and growth of international music as well

Sentence: Some people believe that human need and interest in music is inherent and congenital, therefore, it exists in people it the time of birth.
Description: The tag a pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by the
Suggestion: Refer to it and the

Sentence: In addition, if traditional music in different countries get weakens eventually it will have direct impact on international music because without influence of traditional music, international music become so empty and gradually people will lose their interest on it.
Description: A verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to get and weakens
Description: The fragment music become so is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace become with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts