There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the International music that is heard everywhere nowadays.

Presently, music is quite influential in every aspect of the folk's live. Since the Greeks found the rhythm, pitch, and dynamic as compositions of music. It altered the way of human being because this group of harmony sound delivers myriad colors. However, there is a contradiction about world-wide music against conventional music.

Admittedly, there are a lot of music's genres in the world which have millions of fans for each type of music. International music is not a music's genre but it is a terminology to identify the glorious song which the sound spread widely through the planet. Rock,...

Sentence: Indeed, the listeners like to hear international music due to it is a part of popular culture.
Suggestion: don't put a sentence after 'due to'

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts