There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the International music that is heard everywhere nowadays?

People have listened to music for a long time, but some of them prefer traditional music of their own countries while the others are listening to international music. This essay will discuss why people need music and whether traditional music is more likely heard than international music.

There are several reasons why people need music. Firstly, music makes people more energetic and more cheerful when they are bored. For example, most of taxi drivers listen to music while they are driving car. Secondly, listening to music is a good way to be motivated when people are exhausted and feel bad. For instance, painters prefer listening to music to inspire while they are working. In addition to these, most students listen to music when they study for the exams and prepare assignments.

Traditional music is more preferable kind of music than international music in the most of countries. The first reason is that, people can understand better the lyrics of a song in traditional music. In this case, singer would be able to tell everyone what the lyrics mean. Another reason is that, traditional music let people to dance with their culture, while they are listening to music. Majority of people dance with a music of their own countries. For example, Brazilian people always listen to Latin music.

In conclusion, for the reasons mentioned above, people always need to listen to music and traditional music is more important than international music.

What do you need to do next:

1. read sample essays
2. write the essays with more words