There are many stages to life for example childhood adolescence and middle age Choose one that is the most difficult for men and one for women It may same one Provide reasons for difficulties and say how they may be overcome Include relevant examples from

There are many stages to life, for example : childhood, adolescence, and middle age. Choose one that is the most difficult for men, and one for women. It may same one. Provide reasons for difficulties, and say how they may be overcome. Include relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

People must survive every phase in their life. The face many problems since they were born until passed away. In every stage have different problem to be solved. They should understand the developing process of human. This essay will examine the main issue related to the most difficulties stage in human life.

Firstly, adolescence is the most difficulties phases for men. In this stage, a man prosecuted by their parents to behave like adult. In this phase –between 13 to 19 years old- , most of teenagers have accomplished many assignments both from their teachers and parents. Parents also give strict rule in their home without agreement and discussion. On the other hand, young men want to get a freedom and to choose their own life paths. As a result, they have a tendency to share with their friends rather than with their parents. As a student in secondary level or university, they challenge to try new experiences. Bad friend’s influence and family’s lack of control become perfect combination to create juvenile delinquency. For example, in Indonesia, some of teenagers try to smoke, drugs and free-sex. It is the reason why many young people trap in this stage.

Secondly, middle age is the most challenging stage for women. In this phase –between 18-27 years old-, women must deal with many complicated problems. They should choose between career, study, and start family life. For a career women, the want obtain new skills and competencies to get promotion in senior level occupation. Some independent women also want to continue their education as high as possible. In the other hand, they should marry and have a child. If they have children, they must breed the baby and keep on struggling to develop the baby in their golden age. For example, in Indonesia, women must be marry when they enter 22 years old although they want to study.

In my opinion, every phase have difficulties. People could learn how to overcome every problems. In addition, when parents dedicated their full-time love for their children, they could grow up better.

In conclusion, people should prepare every phase wisely. Every stage have reflected equal benefits and drawbacks. They should study psychological development theory to increase knowledge and to prepare bright future. When the preparation meet opportunity it will create unpredictable benefits.

Sentence: For a career women, the want obtain new skills and competencies to get promotion in senior level occupation.
Description: The word want is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to want

Sentence: In addition, when parents dedicated their full-time love for their children, they could grow up better.
Description: The fragment parents dedicated their is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace dedicated with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: When the preparation meet opportunity it will create unpredictable benefits.
Description: The fragment preparation meet opportunity is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace meet with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Still have grammatical issues. Read a good grammar book.