There are many types of music in the world today. Why do we need music?Is traditional music of a country more important than the international music that is heard everywhere now-days.

Music is one of the oldest human inventions, from years ago we could find the signs of it’s existence in different history books. Many people consider it as a tool of relaxing as well as depicting their emotions. Within the scope of this essay, i will talk about the advantages of listening to music as well as giving the opinion of whether international or traditional music is more important in our fast-changing world today.

To begin with, music has a number of suprising benefits not only for cognitive but also for physical development. For instance, children's abilities of solving advanc...

Sentence: To begin with, music has a number of suprising benefits not only for cognitive but also for physical development.
Error: suprising Suggestion: surprising

Sentence: For instance, children's abilities of solving advanced mathematics problems could be enhanced markly by some certain kind of music.
Error: markly Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Hiphop music, for example, used to be western classical music, however, in this day and age it is ubiquitous to see it in some Asian coutries, this proves that people are not only accepting exotic music but also enjoy it.
Error: coutries Suggestion: countries

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts