There are more problems in big cities today what are problems Should government encourage people live in the regional town

There are more problems in big cities today, what are problems? Should government encourage people live in the regional town?

Living in the big city is complicated. People faced problems everyday such as traffic jams, high unemployment, and huge population. These make people who living in the big city easy to get stress. To overcome these problems is by transmigration. Transmigration is the best solution to spread amount of population and directly have purposes providing welfare. Refer to statement above, in my view; government should encourage people live in the regional town.

Traffic jams is a big problems for many big cities in world. By the time, amount of car increase and every people wants having their own vehicle. It is common happened in a big city. The government does not have solution to decrease amount of car. Government does not making policy and still gives a chance to big company to sell their product without control mecanism.

Another reason, unemployment in big city is difficult to figure out solution. People always attracted by city and make them catch that place. It is making city overload of human. Mostly people that looking for job in the city are uneducated people. They went to the city only by dreaming that they will get satisfied if living there because there are many places for enjoy life.

To sum up, citizen from big city might be move to regional town to decrease problems. The government should encourage people to living there. It this the best way spreading walfare and fullfill promises of government to society.

Sentence: These make people who living in the big city easy to get stress.
Description: A WH-pronoun, nominative is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to who and living

Sentence: Traffic jams is a big problems for many big cities in world.
Description: The fragment a big problems is not usually preceded by is

Sentence: By the time, amount of car increase and every people wants having their own vehicle.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to people and wants

Sentence: It this the best way spreading walfare and fullfill promises of government to society.
Description: The tag a determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by the
Suggestion: Refer to this and the

Sentence: Government does not making policy and still gives a chance to big company to sell their product without control mecanism.
Error: mecanism Suggestion: mechanism

Error: walfare Suggestion: welfare
Error: fullfill Suggestion: fulfill

Minimum 250 words wanted.