There are people who like to spend time with their own age group and people that spend their time with different age groups What approach is better in your opinion Give relevant examples from your own experience

There are people who like to spend time with their own age group and people that spend their time with different age groups. What approach is better in your opinion? Give relevant examples from your own experience.

All people who live on the earth have relationship with each other. I mean some meaning of our life is related to other people, some meaning like kindness and so on. We teach our children to be honest with other people and respect to elders. Everybody has at least one group of people to spend her or his time with them. Some people prefer to spend time with people who older than them and some people have friend in same age.

In my opinion, we need different needy in during of our life. When we are young we should better spend our time with friends who have same age of us. Children are so vulnerable, so if they go out with adult, they will learn something that is not good for their age. For example, children who using drug, one hundred percent have some older friends. Having friend in same ages, in this stage of our life is very important. A teenage that have a good friend, will have a good future. Friends help to each other in every place.

However, on the next level of our life I mean when we ready to start a job, we need some people that give some guides to us. If we look at around we see, at work we have some friends that we spend most of the time with them. This group of people always is not in our age sometimes their younger sometime not. We learn a lot of thing from them and for sure have a good time too.

To sum up, on the top of all, we cannot absolutely say witch group is better for us; most of the time is depended to our situation. In some levels or situations of our life we need people in same age of us. On the other hand, sometimes these situations might be changes.

Sentence: For example, children who using drug, one hundred percent have some older friends.
Description: A WH-pronoun, nominative is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to who and using

when we ready to start a job,
when we are ready to start a job,

we need different needy in during of our life.
we need different needs during our life.