There are several factors that motivate people to stay in the workforce and money is the most important reason factor To what extent do you agree or disagree

There are several factors that motivate people to stay in the workforce, and money is the most important reason/factor. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Today, as we all know, financial aspect is the major part of our daily life, especially if we speak about work motivation. Some people think that money is the main factor people are working for, and another point of view is ,that money is only a part of motivation and work has to bring some satisfaction. This difficult situation has both advantages and disadvantages.

On the one hand, now we live in the world in which if you have no money you are the looser in your life. You cannot afford a nice car, beautiful house, stable salary and your place in the social layer. Moreover, many people choose money for their main work-motivation only for self-realization, they only want to prove everyone what they have achieved. It is vital to note also, nowadays we all face with the problem that without the money you cannot even to take the cure. For instance, in some capitalistic countries medical treatment cost a lot of money, and no one can afford this.

On the other hand, money has some drawbacks and even strong one. First of all, we all know, that if we want to have well-paid job we have to study hard for a long time. Good education costs a lot of money too and not every family has money for education. Furthermore, not every person is happy with the well-paid job. So far as we know, that a highly-paid job is not everything, much more important your attitude to this work.

In conclusion, money plays an important role in motivation, but you also have to remember this saying: “ Money can buy house but cannot buy a family, money can buy blood but cannot buy one’s life, money can buy woman but cannot buy true love”.