There are two views regarding to the punishment for each type of crime, the first is there should be a fixed punishment for each type of crime while the other one argue that the punishment should considered the circumstance of an individual crime and the

There are two views regarding to the punishment for each type of crime, the first is there should be a fixed punishment for each type of crime while the other one argue that the punishment should considered the circumstance of an individual crime and the motivation for committing

Fixed punishment for each type of crime put sanctions regarding to the kind of the crime. Regardless the motivation behind and the background of the crime, prosecutor will charges the accused person with the same sanctions. The positive sides of this view are people will be afraid to conduct the crime, and government together with the whole part of law enforcement bodies could be more easily hold the law firmly and sentenced those who was accused do to the fact that they just relay on crime that have been done by the accused person. But the negative side is, the sanction regardless the background and the amount of losses, thus people who stole a pair of shoes from a supermarket will get the same punishment as those who bribed a bank a million dollars.

On the other hand, some people advocate that the background of each type of crime should be considered when make decision of punishment. The positive side of this view is people will be sentenced according to several considerations. The circumstances and the motivation for committing it will be taken into account before the charges were determined. Meanwhile the negative side is prosecutors should make efforts to determine punishment for each defendant and it will be different for each defendant. Besides, in a condition when government is on a struggle against a particular crime in their country, in example as corruptions crime, there are still several holes for the defendants to escape or to get low punishment.

Personally, I’m agree to both views as I mentioned above. Both views have positive and negative side and according to me the best solution is to combine those two ways. There are crimes that we are absolutely agree should take high punishment due to their impact to the community, thus there should be fixed punishment for each type of crime. But there also should be consideration for each type of punishment related to the motivation and the background behind, so there will be minimum and maximum level for each type of punishment for each crime.

Sentence: Fixed punishment for each type of crime put sanctions regarding to the kind of the crime.
Suggestion: Fixed punishments for each type of crime put sanctions regarding to the kind of the crime.

Sentence: Regardless the motivation behind and the background of the crime, prosecutor will charges the accused person with the same sanctions.
Description: The fragment will charges is rare
Suggestion: will charge

Sentence: On the other hand, some people advocate that the background of each type of crime should be considered when make decision of punishment.
Description: The fragment when make decision is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past participle

Sentence: The positive side of this view is people will be sentenced according to several considerations.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to is and people

Sentence: Meanwhile the negative side is prosecutors should make efforts to determine punishment for each defendant and it will be different for each defendant.
Suggestion: Refer to is and prosecutors

Sentence: There are crimes that we are absolutely agree should take high punishment due to their impact to the community, thus there should be fixed punishment for each type of crime.
Description: A verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive is not usually followed by a modal auxillary
Suggestion: Refer to agree and should

Sentence: Personally, I’m agree to both views ...
Suggestion: Personally, I agree with both views ...agree is a verb.

You still have basic gram issues. Read some gram books.

Try to write 4-5 paragraphs, and better to support just one side, like this:

Para 1: introduction.

Para 2:First,reason 1 (1 sentence) + why reason 1(some arguments. 2-3 sentences) + examples (around 2 sentences) + small conclusions(1-2 sentences).

Para 3:Second,reason 2 ,blabla... do the same thing like First

Para 4:Third, reason 3 blabla... do the same thing like First but shorter

Para 5: Conclusion.

Read essays by top users:
http://www.testbig.com/users/sfaht1
http://www.testbig.com/users/tessy-james
http://www.testbig.com/users/subodh860