There is no longer enough natural resources to sustain current levels of economic growth. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Depletion of natural resources has been one of the major concern for last decades. With rapid industrialization , countries have been exploring every possible avenues extracting natural resourdces. Such behaviour has helped countries to achieve economic growth and the growth in Worlds GDP to the level never attained before in the history of mankind. However, massive consumption of natural resources to drive countries economic growth is certain to have significant impact on their economic activities in near future.

Firstly, most of the world natural resources that were economically feasible...

Sentence: With rapid industrialization , countries have been exploring every possible avenues extracting natural resourdces.
Error: resourdces Suggestion: resources

Sentence: Firstly, most of the world natural resources that were economically feasible to extract have aleready been consumed, as the recent studies suggest.
Error: aleready Suggestion: already

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts