In these days, communist parties exist in several countries. However, some people believe that these parties should bee banned and some people believe that these parties that these parties have right to participate in parliamentary and presidential electi

In these days, communist parties exist in several countries. However, some people believe that these parties should bee banned and some people believe that these parties that these parties have right to participate in parliamentary and presidential elections. discuss about communism's positives and negatives.

In nowadays, there are numerous communist parties in most countries. Moreover, many people think that these parties should be banned and some people believe that these parties have right to participate in presidential or parliamentary elections. Personally, I admire communism on some points and I despise some of its points, so I am going to discuss about its advantages and disadvantages.

Firstly, many people admire communism because it promotes education, industry and science. For example; The rate of literacy in Imperial Russia between females was only 10%, after October Revolution which was lead by Vladimir Lenin and establishing Soviet Union cared about science; for example Soviet were the first people who went to space. As for the education, the literacy rate has been dramatically increased, it is currently more than 97% in Russian Federation in nowadays. And finally, Soviet Union used to manufacture loads of weapons; For example, AK-47 was made by Mikhail Klachenkov and he designed many weapons as well.

As for the dark side of the coin, Communism promotes dictatorship and injustice. For the dictatorship thing, many communist leaders killed many people of their own, Josef Stalin (The Soviet dictator) killed 22 millions of his people by sending them to labor camps (in other words, gulags) and Mao (The Chinese dictator) killed 69 millions as well. Plus, there is no freedom of religion under communism. As for the injustice, everyone has the same wage, which is quite injustice because everyone should take their wage according to how hard did he work.

My conclusion is that the communist parties shouldn't be banned, on the other hand, they should acknowledge that they should not change any part in their country's constitution, so the communism dictatorship will be stopped once for all.