These days many students are doing a part time job.

1)These days many students are doing a part time job. Is it a good or a bad development? What is your opinion about it? Give examples from your own experience.

It is matter of intense debate that whether students should do part time job or only concentrate on their academic study. It is true that, with the social and economic development, the number of students doing part time job increased considerably. This approach has some pros and cons. Before reaching the conclusion, I will look into both side of this approach.

On one side, people who oppose students from doing part time job have opinion that, every person has to do job or business after completion of their studies. But university or school students need only to concentrate on their studies, as this helps them to attain good grades in exams. Eventually this will be more helpful for them to build their career after pass out from universities.

On the other hand, people who encourage and support students to do part time job, think that, this approach teaches students some important life skills, such as time management. Student who do part time job, have to manage their time wisely as they have to complete their daily commitments like study and assignments. Furthermore they also earn some money which helps to ease the burden their parent’s shoulder. Also this helps them to bear their daily expenses like lodging and boarding charges. Moreover they can better understand the value of money so they spend them carefully. These skills make them a responsible person of the society.

To put in a nutshell, I pen down by saying that, pros of doing part time job while studding outweigh the cons, because students learns most important life skills and can become successful in their career.

Sentence: It is matter of intense debate that whether students should do part time job or only concentrate on their academic study.
Suggestion: It is a matter of intense debate...

Sentence: To put in a nutshell, I pen down by saying that, pros of doing part time job while studding outweigh the cons, because students learns most important life skills and can become successful in their career.
Error: studding Suggestion: studying