These days many students are doing a part time job. Is it a good or a bad development? What is your opinion about it? Give examples from your own experience.

Nowadays, we live in a competing world. Everybody should try hard to gain more reward in this completion. These completion is for all range age of people. We are learnt to be succeed in future we should study hard and pass our course with great pass mark. These days, student are more attitude to having a part time job. In my point of view having a part time job have some good and bad effect.

For the beginning, having a part time job cause you gain some experience that can help you in your future job. For example, imagine a boy who work as mechanic and fix cars. This boy gain some useful information about fixing car. Besides, he can choose this job as his future job too. Second good aspect of tem job is young people learn how to work with adults. Besides, they have this chance to enter to society sooner as they expect. Working is a good opportunity that show real life is harder than we image.

In addition, they earn money and learn how manage their money. Moreover, with having money they feel they are become adult and they can play an important role in their family and their society.

On the other hand, having temp job has some bad influences. Firstly, part time job is good in summer days, or when student have more free time. Working in whole year, cause students pay less attention to their course and curriculum. Furthermore, working with adult is not good for every age. With should aware some adult have some drug problem or smoking, these kinds of hobbies are very harmful for our youth.

To sum up, in my opinion, if we help to students to find a good workplace, having a part job is very good for them. However, they should manage their time between working hours and study hours.

student are more attitude to having a part time job.
students have more attitude to have a part time job.

having a part time job have some good and bad effect.
having a part time job has some good and bad effects.

they are become adult
they are becoming adult

Sentence: This boy gain some useful information about fixing car.
Description: The fragment boy gain some is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace gain with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

how manage their money.
how to manage their money.