The three diagrams below show the development of, and plans for, the coastal zone of Brightsea. Summarize the information by choosing and reporting the key features, and make any relevant comparisons.

The figures explain what happened in the past during 1950, what is current condition, and what will be developed in the following decades regarding coast line area in Brightsea. In general, it can be seen from the maps that a number of infrastructures which are built nearby Brightsea always increase years by years.

In 1950, there were Jetty and Lighthouse which were completed with fishermen’s cottages and Lighthouse keeper’s house for living. Besides, there were no rush area because of little number of building which were built.

Brightsea is developing continuously now because there are many buildings such as shop near Lighthouse, café which replaces Fishermen’s Cottages, Ferry Wharf near the Lighthouse, as well as hotel where Lighthouse Keeper’s House was located before. In addition, there is one main street which has three branches to ease people who bring vehicle to go to the Brightsea.

In the future, there are a lot of constructions will be developed in the coastal zone such as restaurant and apartments which will relocate the café. In the opposite of the apartment, there will be built a supermarket which completed with car park. Then, the hotel will be extended to increase its capacity. Near the hotel, there will be built sailing club. Moreover, telecommunication Antenna will be located on the second ferry Wharf.

Interestingly, even though there are many new buildings, Jetty and Lighthouse are still kept because of their function in the Brightsea. To sum up, these pictures show the development of coastal zone in 1950, present time, and next decades.

Sentence: Besides, there were no rush area because of little number of building which were built.
Description: The fragment no rush area is not usually preceded by were
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace were with was

there are a lot of constructions will be developed
there are a lot of constructions which will be developed