The three diagrams below show the development of, and plans for, the coastal zone of Brightsea. Summarize the information by choosing and reporting the key features, and make any relevant comparisons.

The maps illustrate coastal zone of Brightsea evolution which was started since in 1950 until planned development. The development of beach area in three designs will be explained.

Brightsea model in 1950 which there were lighthouse in the middle of zone, fishermen’s cottages in the right side of lighthouse, lighthouse keeper’s house in the left side of lighthouse and jetty in the sea. Now, Brightsea has different view because it is created several new facilities such as café, shop, hotel and ferry wharf. The last model of Brightsea is planned development in future. Anyway, planned development will have many new places then in today or in 1990 Bright diagrams. Brightsea will be evolved to make some larger place or decrease some facilities.

Brightsea in the past can be compared with Brightsea today and Brightsea in the next time. In future, planned development is the most complete facility of all maps, but today, Brightsea is more complete than Brightsea in 1950. Moreover, All maps have similarity, for instance, there is no change at lighthouse and port of small ship.

It can be concluded, that years by years, coastal zone at Brightsea becomes more perfect venue and there are several facilities which sill in the same condition.