The three pie charts below show the changes in annual spending by a particular UK school in 1981 1991 and 2001 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The supplied pie charts indicate the shifts in annual expenditure in a certain UK school in three different years, 1981, 1991, and 2001.
Overall, teachers’ salaries were the highest proportion of annual spending percentage while insurance was consistent as the lowest. Besides, furniture and equipment experienced the fastest growth, yet other workers’ salaries saw a significant drop in percentage over the time observed.
On the one hand, in 1981 teacher’s salaries accounted for nearly half of total school costs. Even though this figure jumped by 10% in 1991 then slightly dropped to 45% in 2011, it remained the highest spending over the time observed. Insurance, however, was the lowest percentage with only 2% of total spending in 1981 and despite its increase in proportion, it remained the tiniest fraction in 1991 and 2001, with 3% and 8% respectively.
On the other hand, in 1981 other workers’ salaries stood at the second highest proportion with 28%, yet the figure steadily declined by 6% and 7% in 1991 and 2001. In contrast, the percentage of furniture and equipment started at 15% and vastly leveled off by 10% in 1991, which was 17% less than that of the second highest. However, it considerably rose to 23% within the next ten years and took over the second most position. Resources saw a fluctuation with the starting point of 15%. This figure slightly went up to 20% before dramatically declining by 11% in 2001, only 1% more than that of the lowest proportion.