The three pie charts below show the changes in annual spending by a particular UK school in 1981 1991 and 2001 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The three pie charts compare the changes in annual expenditure of a certain British school in 1991, 1981 and 2001.

On the one hand, It is noticeable that the school workers’ salary, which accounted for two thirds of the total spendings in 1981 and 1991. From these, teachers’ salaries were taking up about a half of the budget, whereas other workers’ salaries occupied about a quarter of it in 1981 and lower shares in the following years. On the other hand, the most striking feature that the insurance, which is the smallest proportion in the entire chart, had a stable growth being a 2% in 1981 and 8% in 2001.

Meanwhile, expenditures on furniture & equipment and resources were equal in 1981. However, in the following year, resources were one of the most considerable proportions in school spending in 1991, while in 2001, it was a bit smaller than one tenth. By contrast, furniture & equipment had a share of 23% in 2001, whereas it was a 5% in the previous decade.

Overall, the price of the insurance has experienced a stable growth, whereas others’ shares were fluctuating.