Throughout the history, male leaders often made the society more violent and conflicting, if women governed the world, it would be a more peaceful world. To what extend do you agree or disagree? Give an example to support your idea.

History explained that most of president leaders around the world are gentle. This condition is begin critical as gender have top position over the last country but women getting more high position in the world. An issue public are discussing is whether female, if lead of woman can bring a peaceful world. In my view, many reasons about the factor genders of the chief.

It is significant to correct a common delusion that a leader’s decision is controlled very often by his or her. Indeed, many dictators in history were temperamental males, who were characteristic unpredictable and aggressive. Some facts have offered another explanation for this general sign.

In other words, in Indonesia were six presidents and single woman are of leaders in my country. The first president is Soekarno has characteristic dictators, strict, and humanies but during period time resulted many victims. For example supersemar events were held at semarang march 11, 1949 located of west java in Indonesia. Many publics was died because were war held to attack and protect Indonesia from rivals any Japan and Belanda. President Soekarno lead during 22 years, between in 1945 to in 1967. Nevertheless, president Soeharto came in reformation era. That many increased by him. For example trisakti events at begin 1997 held in Jakarta, central of Indonesia. This events caused fall of money so trade in Indonesia fall-out. Publics angry is burn shopping centre and kill of them. After that Indonesia has B.J Habibie and Abdurahman Wahid of chief in Indonesia, their characteristic of calm but many enlarged caused of them.

The end period of Abdurahman Wahid change by woman president is Megawati Soekarno Putri. She has characteristic calm but strict like her father is President Soekarno. Although it seems that females are generally peaceable with strong leadership qualities can survive power struggles and reach the top position. A good example to support from another country this is the decision made by Margaret Thatcher, the former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom to settle a military conflict with Argentina. It shows that a female leader should show the same resoluteness as a male leader does.

There are many other examples of this kind to support the argument that a decision to start a war and choose a violent solution to problems is not on personal grounds. A more satisfactory explanation is that a leader makes a decision he or she considers in general interest. The relationship between gender and peace-making.

Sentence: This condition is begin critical as gender have top position over the last country but women getting more high position in the world.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and begin

Sentence: An issue public are discussing is whether female, if lead of woman can bring a peaceful world.
Description: The fragment An issue public is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Sentence: Indeed, many dictators in history were temperamental males, who were characteristic unpredictable and aggressive.
Description: A verb 'to be', past tense, 2nd person singular or all is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to were and temperamental

Sentence: Many publics was died because were war held to attack and protect Indonesia from rivals any Japan and Belanda.
Suggestion: Refer to were and war

Sentence: President Soekarno lead during 22 years, between in 1945 to in 1967.
Description: The tag a preposition is not usually followed by in
Suggestion: Refer to between and in

Sentence: For example trisakti events at begin 1997 held in Jakarta, central of Indonesia.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to at and begin

Sentence: This events caused fall of money so trade in Indonesia fall-out.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to This and events

Sentence: Publics angry is burn shopping centre and kill of them.
Description: The fragment Publics angry is is rare

Read a good grammar book. Maybe this one: http://www.testbig.com/question/grammar

Don't forget punctuation marks.